Exmoor park ( both Somerset and Devon ) and the North Devon area boast an impressive list of attractions and days out for all visitors. Whether you are looking for a relaxing day sunbathing on the beach, walking or cycling across Exmoor, or you want to visit one of the many famous tourist attractions the area has to offer, you will find it right here on Exmoor.
Below is a brief list of some of the places you can visit:
- Dunster Castle – The Tor at Dunster has been home to a castle for more than 1000 years.
- West Somserset Railway – Enjoy 20 miles of glorious Somerset scenery as the train gently rolls back the years.
- Wimbleball Lake – An impressive selection of outdoor activities for people of all ages whether single or in a group.
- Exmoor Zoological Park – Exmoor Zoo, opened in 1982, is a unique and unusual zoo to visit!
- Wildlife and Dinosaur Park – 25 acre park with animatronic dinosaurs, 250 species of wildlife and animal shows.
There are many, many more places to visit, beaches to enjoy and great pubs and local food to experience!
Berry Farm is an ideally located North Devon bed and breakfast accommodation to use as a base for trips and days out around Exmoor, the North Devon Heritage Coastline and to walk or cycle along the Tarka Trail.